A Walk In The Park
Fee Related Information
- Prices are based on services to residents in Brisbane.
- Prices exclude bridge and tunnel tolls.
- Prices exclude excessive travel time.
- Payments to be made by cash or direct deposit to our nominated bank account.
- Payment: 50% at the time of booking is required with the remaining balance to be paid upon completion of service.
- Penalty fees apply when cancellation of service is made 48 hours or less prior to commencement.
- Penalty fees apply when a booking is made 48 hours or less prior to commencement.
- A fee of 10% applies to late payments.
- A fee of $30 applies when insufficient pet supplies (e.g. food, litter) are provided by the client for the duration of our care contract.
- Key pick up and return will be charged at a fee of $30 if not provided during initial consultation.
- 100% surcharge applies to all QLD Public Holidays.
- Emergency Veterinary visit
Should your pet fall ill or become injured whilst in our care, a fee of $60 per hour will apply to transport your pet to and from your nominated veterinary clinic in Brisbane. Please ensure you have made financial arrangements with your veterinary clinic for care should an emergency visit be required. We will ask you to provide your veterinarian’s contact details at the time of booking to make sure your pet receives the attention they need.